Wednesday 23 October 2013

German Cards

Day #36

Can't say much about today, just another great day! Had fun at computers in the morning and then had a great surf in the afternoon with Nathan one of the boys! Me and Nathan were the perfect team and he caught some good waves!

In the evening we spent out time playing some German Cards game, it was a German twist on the English game Wist. Great laughs, great competition, great night! We had a great arena for the game as well. 


Really love everyone here! The jokes are great, deep interesting conversations and just a common joy for life! 

God Bless. 

(Oh and did I mention I won the cards game... Did England proud!)

2 comments:

  1. My word you beat the Germans to become card champion what next sun loungers at dawn !! Auntie Gill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well we have just arrived home from Germany - u might have won at cards but they certainly win on the schnitzel front !!

    ReplyDelete

Hello everyone,
hopefully now I've sorted out so you can leave comments a get in touch with me while I'm out here in South Africa. So please say hello in the comments.
Thanks, Cal