Tuesday 22 October 2013

Familiar Sunday

Day #34

The night before I spent the night in Bruce and Louise's after the awards evening so today I joined them to Capricorn Church again. It was good to be back and see all of the children. I've really enjoyed the services at Capricorn and made some good friends. 

Today we brought the trophy to church to celebrate the teams achievement. 

 
After church I headed back with Bruce and Louise and later that afternoon we had a Sunday lunch of Spaghetti and meatballs. It was good to be back with the family, great to catch up and have a good laugh around the dinner table. 

After they dropped me off at the train station and I caught the train into Cape Town then caught the MyCiti bus to Table View. 

Really enjoyed church this morning and spending time with Bruce, Louise and Grace. 

God Bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone,
hopefully now I've sorted out so you can leave comments a get in touch with me while I'm out here in South Africa. So please say hello in the comments.
Thanks, Cal