Monday 14 October 2013

Computer, Surf and Fellow Brit

Day #28

This morning we were back to work on the various projects! I was back on computer again. 

It was nice today to have one of the boys who I've already taught, Tyron! He's a great lad and a pleasure to work with! He's really interested and keen to learn  so try's his best which makes it so much more enjoyable for me to help him. 


After him I had a girl who was just was not interested one bit! So it was really hard to try and get simple answers from her. Tricky but we got through it :)

Afternoon we spent first cleaning at the volunteer garages, our weekly chores then we went surfing which was really fun! Water a bit warmer and waves were good! Amazing to go surfing with Table Mountain in the background. 


I am no longer the only Brit. Connie from Cambridge, yes Cambridge of all places, arrived tonight! She too is on a gap year! The English are now less outnumbered! 

God Bless! 

1 comment:

  1. Father like son .... Helmets are so you !!!!! Sounds like an incredible few days. And don't we have an amazing creative God? Xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello everyone,
hopefully now I've sorted out so you can leave comments a get in touch with me while I'm out here in South Africa. So please say hello in the comments.
Thanks, Cal