Monday 16 September 2013

Welcome to South Africa!!

I've arrived in Johannesburg! 

Here's the plane which took us for the 11 hour journey over thousands of miles to South Africa!


The Flight-
Well as I feared I did end up in a middle seat however to my delight the seat next to me was empty which made all the difference! 

We did leave an hour late due to the tug (I think that's the vehicle which pulls the plane- who knows) broke down and was stuck to the plane! Yet our Captain put his hand to the accelerator once it was fixed and we made up the lost time! 


 Was fully kitted out for the overnight flight...


Was a good flight, didn't get much sleep but that's okay, can't complain :) plenty of films to keep me occupied! 

Arrived in Sunny Johannesburg at 7.20AM local time and joined the long queue to get though passport control!


Now I'm through customs and waiting in the departure lounge making the most of my 30mins free wifi before my last flight to Cape Town! 

Last stop Cape Town!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone,
hopefully now I've sorted out so you can leave comments a get in touch with me while I'm out here in South Africa. So please say hello in the comments.
Thanks, Cal