Monday 9 December 2013

I'm Free!

Day #74

Thursday

Today was back to the prison for my last time with the boys. Today, Ben Marais the Director of Ambassadors for Cape Town joined us and also Justin from kenya, the Director of Ambassadors for the whole of Africa came to have a look round as well.

Today we couldn't try even the score from Tuesdays defeat but instead we had a bible session and a chance to share and just chat. I was really encouraged by the session! the boys were open and willing to chat. Interesting to talk with two of the boys who are being released this January!

Great session. Great last moments. Hope to see them again.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone,
hopefully now I've sorted out so you can leave comments a get in touch with me while I'm out here in South Africa. So please say hello in the comments.
Thanks, Cal